What is it?
A garden consult is an onsite visit to your property to discuss interests and issues you have with your gardens.
- Plant identification
- Pest management
- Plant suggestions & small scale design ideas
- Suggestions on where to plant new or existing plants
- Pruning & maintenance tips
How Much Does a Garden Consult Cost?
This service is for one hour on site and is by appointment and can be arranged by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Garden Consult Fees by Town
- $90 Zone 1 = Bedford, Amherst, Merrimack
- $100 Zone 2 = Hollis, Nashua, Milford, Mont Vernon, Litchfield, Manchester, New Boston, Goffstown
- $110 Zone 3 = Wilton, Brookline, Hudson, Lyndeborough, Francestown, Weare, Derry, Londonderry
- $120 Zone 4 = Temple, Greenfield
Call for quotes on any other towns not listed here
What if I Like the Plant Suggestions But I Cannot Plant Them Myself?
Bedford Fields offers a planting service for trees, shrubs and perennials.
The planting costs include labor, soil amendments and delivery of the plant material. Additional labor & materials may be required and will be charged as needed.