Motor driven, battery powered, weight activated perch ring.
- Birds will not set it off, not even larger species like Woodpeckers and Cardinals. But the minute a squirrel hops on to the perch, the motor is triggered and the feeder begins spinning, taking the squirrel for a whirl before it loses its grip and is thrown gently from the perch.
- The seed tube is generous in height, making it impossible for squirrels to hang down from the top reach seed
- The four feeding ports are easily accessible via the perch ring
- The heavy metal cap fits snugly on the tube to prevent squirrels from lifting it to reach the seed
- The clear feeder tube makes the seed visible to the birds, a proven advantage. Made of UV Stabilized Polycarbonate, it ensures long lasting durability without yellowing, its length and girth are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed ports.
- With a large 5 lb. capacity, you don’t need to refill your feeder every day
- An internal baffle design keeps seed flowing freely to the ports
- The Flipper looks great in any yard with the Forest Green powder coated metal top and base
- Hang the Flipper securely from its heavy duty signature looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage to the feeder; one year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Components made in the U.S.A and in China