- Kills both surface and soil insects
- Apply anytime from spring through late summer
- Kills grubs, chinch bugs, ants, fleas, ticks and more
- Protects lawns from top to bottom
Jonathan Green’s Grub & Insect Control protects lawns from insect damage from top to bottom. Grubs can destroy lawns by eating grass roots, especially soon after hatching when their appetite is at its peak. It is easiest to kill grubs in mid-spring before they lay their eggs or in late summer once the eggs of the next generation have hatched.
- For grub and chinch bug control, treat the lawn any time between July through October. For best control of grubs apply the product twice, once in late summer to kill the pupa and again in mid spring to control adult grubs.
- For control of sod webworms, army worms and other surface feeding insects apply when insects first appear or when lawn damage occurs from March through October.
- Apply when the lawn is dry.
Buy Online and pick up at our store. Call our store 603-472-8880 when ready to pick up your order