At Bedford Fields, we enjoy a rewarding work environment providing quality products and services to our customers. Currently, we are accepting applications for part/full time employment for the 2020 Spring and Summer seasons.
Please fill out the employment application below and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or print this form and drop it off at our office, located at 331 Route 101 Bedford NH 03110. If you have any questions, please call us at 603-472-8880.
Cashier / Sales Associate
The primary function of this position include welcoming clients with a cheerful attitude, processing sales transactions, assisting in determining and choosing their products and labor and product maintenance.
Will perform a variety of duties including but not limited to answering the telephone, performing cashier duties, receiving, pricing and displaying of products.
Primary hours are Monday – Friday 3-6 and weekend days 9-5 as needed. Great opportunity for high school students!
Any questions, email email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively use a cash register and collect and exchange money using Counterpoint.
- Have a reasonable knowledge of our products and its whereabouts while being able to effectively communicate this product information to our customers.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of products including replenishing items and moving items.
- Light housekeeping (sweep, wipe, and clean.)
- Engage and support customers in selecting items, answering questions and checking them out efficiently.
- Stay current on sales, discounts and special promotions.
- Effectively able to demonstrate solid customer service skills when working with our customers, especially if there is a customer problem or concern.
- Accept assignments either at register or out on the general floor (Any department.)
- Assist customers with loading product into carts or into vehicles.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Teamwork Orientation
- Communication Proficiency
- Math aptitude and ability to collect & exchange money
Seasonal Nursery Care
We have openings for part time positions at our retail home & garden center. These positions would run through the spring months of April, May, and June, with one weekend day required. These positions are great for retired individuals looking to supplement their income and still have the summer off. Approximate hours can vary between 16-24 a week. The responsibilities and duties of these positions include the following:
- Maintaining the plants in the garden center area including watering, weeding, displaying, maintaining while keeping areas clean and orderly.
- Assisting customers with plant transactions.
- Loading and unloading truck deliveries.
We ask that applicants be able to lift 30 lbs. and tolerate various weather conditions. Applicants should also enjoy working outdoors and interacting with customers. Experience with plants and/or retail work is not required, but would be beneficial.