Sold in 1 gallon pot
- Tolerates wet growing conditions
- Large, tart tasty red berries mature in mid to late fall
- Great easy care ground cover
- Evergreen foliage on low, wide-spreading branches
- Mid-May bloom of tiny pink flowers
- Attracts butterflies, birds and native insects
- Great planted in groups
Cranberries are not just for growing in the closest bog as you'll see when you plant 'Pilgrim' in your home landscape. While all Cranberries tolerate wet growing conditions, all you'll need is a sunny area with moist, well drained soil to raise a bumber crop of large, tart tasty red berries that mature in mid to late fall. You'll love the fruit but 'Pilgrim' has far more going for it than a few berries for your holiday meal! It's a great, easy care groundcover with teeny dark green evergreen foliage on branches that spread wide while staying quite low.
The mid May bloom of tiny pink flowers is attractive and attracting to many butterflies and native insects as a nectar source. Of course, the fruit is just as attractive to our bird friends as to us! Plant 'Pilgrim' in groups for a functional, fruitful fabulous native landscape bonanza.